OK D-Day 899th Black Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK D-Day 899th Black Cats

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For sale Thompson

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
whack_job

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-06-28

For sale Thompson Empty
PostSubject: For sale Thompson   For sale Thompson EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:32 am

Hey guys, I need to downsize my collection so I am going pretty bare bones. I don't have any pics, but I can put some up if you are interested. I am selling the following. All reasonable offers considered. Shipping not included.

Engler Arms Thompson (A-5 edition) Its in good shape I have played with it a ton. You guys have all seen it. It has the responce trigger and a WWII repo strap. I paid $800 I would like to get $400 plus shipping. Engler apparently doesn't make these anymore.

2 mortars. We were discussing them the other day. They were made professionally by charlie one horse. They will fire from what ever fits in the barrel, and there is a special adapter that allows them for fire a custom nerf type round. I would like a $150 apeice.

My bazooka. You have all seen this as well. Everything is custom on it. Some of it wood worked some blacksmithed. All by me. It has a new 98 in it I am taking offers since I have no idea what it may actually be worth. It did win the costume contest last year  cheers .

How to start a paintball business book. My wife and I bought this a while back when I was dreaming big. It is a GREAT book, and we paid $200 for it. It has lots of good legal advise, bugdet tips, equipment needs etc. I was set to take the plunge and Heather just wasn't fully invested and I couldn't do it by myself so.... Again I am open to offers.

Thanks guys and good luck this year.

Back to top Go down
Ozzy23

Ozzy23

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2010-05-23

For sale Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: For sale Thompson   For sale Thompson EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 10:24 pm

I'm interested in the thompson. Do you have paypal? I'm wondering if you'll accept monthly payments on it and instead of shipping it to me just hold on to it till dday. (Fully paid off by then)

Ozzy
Back to top Go down
sgtmyers88

sgtmyers88

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2010-03-21

For sale Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: For sale Thompson   For sale Thompson EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 1:57 am

I would definitely suggest you do what I did with my AT weapon and keep that Bazooka inside the unit and try to sell it to a senior member. That thing is the most beautiful paintball AT weapon I have ever seen and would hate to see it disappear to some random person outside the unit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sgtmyers88
Ozzy23

Ozzy23

For sale Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: For sale Thompson   For sale Thompson EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:30 am

In regards to the Bazooka

does it need anything other than HPA to operate?
With all the labor you put into it. I would say its worth as much as the thompson, if not more. Which is honestly why I made an offer on the Thompson because as much as I'd love to have both. It would be very expensive for me unless there was a payment plan. and I wasn't sure how you feel about the payment plan idea (a stated in previous comment regarding the thompson)

I purchased Myers' Piat so that is stayed in the unit and I've used it periodically to ensure that it will continue to operate properly.

Ozzy
Back to top Go down
p8ntslinger

p8ntslinger

Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2006-11-12

For sale Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: For sale Thompson   For sale Thompson EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 3:34 am

Might have to consider talking to the budget committee about buying the bazooka for the unit, but if you can work a deal with Ozzy, then do it. Either way it stills within the units ranks.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy23

Ozzy23

For sale Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: For sale Thompson   For sale Thompson EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 9:28 am

I will know in 2 weeks. im currently moving to cheaper housing. which means more money for paintball. (YAY) AND im fairly sure that me and wade can work out a deal.

Wade: how much are you wanting for the bazooka. I dont want to pay less than is fair. I know you put a lot of time and pride into that thing
Back to top Go down
Demo

Demo

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2006-11-16

For sale Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: For sale Thompson   For sale Thompson EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:25 pm

can you send me pics of the mortors Wade I might want 1 or both lol
Back to top Go down
sgtmyers88

sgtmyers88

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2010-03-21

For sale Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: For sale Thompson   For sale Thompson EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 9:52 pm

I know this is old but what happened on this?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sgtmyers88
Ozzy23

Ozzy23

For sale Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: For sale Thompson   For sale Thompson EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 10:03 pm

We built a fake mortar. Should be pictures on facebook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For sale Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Re: For sale Thompson   For sale Thompson Empty

Back to top Go down

For sale Thompson
Page 1 of 1