OK D-Day 899th Black Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK D-Day 899th Black Cats

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Missing bag

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Posey

Posey

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Missing bag Empty
PostSubject: Missing bag   Missing bag EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:55 pm

Got this from a guy on the Dday forum.  Any clues?

Hello Posey,

I'm Daniel "Shotgun" Neeley from the 1st ID. I'm missing a solid green medium-sized duffel bag with my initials "JDN" in large white letters. I placed it in the Omaha Beach Battleship Saturday afternoon at about 1:00pm. Our unit had to move up and down the valley and back to Colleville. By the time I returned to retrieve my bag from the DZ around 4:00pm, the entire battleship was cleaned out and my bag missing. I've checked in with DDAP and they have not had anything turned in. I'm checking now with all the allied units that might've used the battleship as a DZ to get any leads. I hope it was just picked up by someone believing it belonged to a member of their unit. 

<S> ShtGn
Back to top Go down
SirRod

SirRod

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2012-11-02

Missing bag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing bag   Missing bag EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:11 pm

Posey: When I was packing the trailer, there was a small to med. duffel bag on the ground, next to the trailor. I didn't pick it up. But Mathew, Cecel's grandson did. I didn't see any markings on it, but didn't have any direct interaction with it. It was empty and seamed it hadn't been there the rest of the week...8D
Back to top Go down

Missing bag
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OK D-Day 899th Black Cats :: D-Day Adventure Park-
Jump to: