OK D-Day 899th Black Cats

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sgt. Myers Photoshop work! Place your request here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sgtmyers88

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2010-03-21

PostSubject: Sgt. Myers Photoshop work! Place your request here!   Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:24 pm

As you may know I had some setbacks and did not get the job that I thought I would get, so I shall continue my search. I did however get a small break from Mr. Andy Van Der Plaats as he became my first client regarding my Photoshop work where he had me make a couple posters for an event that is going to be running parallel with D-DAY 2011 called "Flight Into History". Each poster took about 4 hours to do. He was very satisfied with my work which has me inspired to do more projects like this as my goal is to get about $300 bucks before D-Day, if possible.

If you guys have something you would like to have made, please let me know through a PM and I will see what I can do.

I will charge $12 per hour. (negotiable)

Last edited by sgtmyers88 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/sgtmyers88
Ozzy23

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Myers Photoshop work! Place your request here!   Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:25 am

I would like to place an order SGT Myers.
Back to top Go down
sgtmyers88

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Myers Photoshop work! Place your request here!   Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:06 pm

PM me.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy23

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Myers Photoshop work! Place your request here!   Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:20 am

If there are special photographs of the unit or other DDAY related activities (associated with the unit) that you would like in a recruiting poster. Tag SGT Myers (Joshua Myers) on Facebook. and if you're not facebook friends with him then you should be.

Ozzy Out
Back to top Go down
p8ntslinger

Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2006-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Myers Photoshop work! Place your request here!   Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:11 am

We got alot in the albums on the unit FB page.

jeepinjason

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2012-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Myers Photoshop work! Place your request here!   Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:45 pm

SGT Meyers, I really miss seeing your posters. Always awesome and not only did a great job representing the 899th, but D-Day as well.

sgtmyers88

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Myers Photoshop work! Place your request here!   Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:03 am

I been looking thru some pics posted on the unit page on Facebook and I will get started on the posters before this weekend. But you guys are welcome to recycle and use the ones shown above as well.
Back to top Go down
sgtmyers88

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Myers Photoshop work! Place your request here!   Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:49 pm

Well it so happens that I spent a few hours of my time today and threw this together. I am kinda rusty at doing these. lol

There is about 5 years worth of pics in this. I sorta designed this as a tribute to members past and present as well.

Back to top Go down
p8ntslinger

Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2006-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Myers Photoshop work! Place your request here!   Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:03 am

Nice work!

Ozzy23

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Myers Photoshop work! Place your request here!   Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:44 am

I love it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sgt. Myers Photoshop work! Place your request here!   

Back to top Go down

Sgt. Myers Photoshop work! Place your request here!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1